You might not think of it as often but a rental dumpster can be very useful in the winter. We have been having a relatively mild winter so far but it is important to keep in mind some factors for your winter dumpster rental.
- Always make sure to use gloves when touching metal in the winter. The metal transfers heat from the body and can cause frostbite in a surprisingly short time.
- In the winter it is especially important to cover your rental dumpster so it doesn’t fill up with snow.
- Make sure to keep the area around the dumpster clear of debris so that it does not cause a hazard if items get covered in snow.
- Keep a shoveled or plowed path around the dumpster for easy access and make sure that there is a clear path from the dumpster location to the road for easy drop-off and pick-up.
- Choose a location for the dumpster that is solid and as flat as possible. The location should be someplace that is not in the way but is convenient.